Facebook marketing free methods – Basic CPA Course-P7
In this Facebook marketing video tutorial we will learn how to promote your CPA business free. For a Facebook page you have to think always how you increase your fans and social collaboration. FB Fans will get engage to your business page and able to see updates in their newsfeed, which help social sharing.
Some proven post formulas to drive social media engagement:
Caption any photo:,
This is really effective post that can be 90% visual. You just need to say “Caption this!” Post some awesome photos to Facebook fan page.
Everyone loves quotes – especially motivational quotes. Post a quote as text or as a photo update. Find quotes photos to share on Facebook.
Facebook always loves video. Especially when you upload direct to Facebook instead of share link from YouTube or Vimeo. Even better option is Facebook Live video for social media marketing. Use video to discuss new topics, summaries a blog post or welcome people to your page. Reiterate call to actions in the post text.
Arrange a Contest:
Arrange a contest and give people an award to like and share. Use a Facebook contest app like Gleam or Wishpond or simply ask people to compete an action on a post. e.g. “like and share to win”, “caption to win” Be sure to include details about the prize and closing date.
Make some Questions:
Questions are quick way to make engagement. It’s one of the easiest way and one of the best methods to get people to respond to your Facebook posts. Be sure to reply! (Who is attending [event]?, True or False: [fact], Today is [event]. How are you celebrating, what is for favorite…?
Fill the Blank space:
Sometimes you need to post with some blank space. e.g. “If I had an unlimited marketing budget, I would ________” Post like that.
Crowdsource for Answers:
Instead of answering questions by yourself, you should get your fans to help others who are in need of tips and advice. Simply, update your Facebook page with questions from fans.
Post about [old fad/tradition]:
Post some traditional or nostalgic post. People love it really. Nostalgia is a great way to engage people. Use simple texts posts or images to give people an opportunity to comment about their memories from that time period or how thankful they are now that a certain fashion has gone out of style. Page mentioned: Do You Remember? Etc…
Re-post Your other Popular Content:
Sometime you can share your Blog posts, YouTube Videos, Instagram pics etc. that have already been successful on those platforms.
You should Like Similar Pages. Fill your newsfeed with competitors’ posts so you can see what types of post are getting engagement. Then you can get extra knowledge.
Make a Pin Post. Give important posts more exposure. It’s good for competitions or posts you want many people to see. You can share your offers too.
Find out the best time to post. After you have made several posts, review Facebook insights to see the best time to post to maximize engagement.
GET SOME ORGANIC LIKES USING 10 TIPS
1. Invite your Facebook friends on your personal profile to like the business page.
2. Add business page as a workplace on your personal profile.
3. Ask employees to business page as a workplace.
4. Share page on your personal profile (Hey friends, this is my new page, please like!)
5. Add a link to email signatures. The average person sends over 4.6k emails per year. Take advantage of this prime real estate. e.g. “Join me on Facebook for news stories, entertainment and freebies!”. Add link to Mailchimp emails also.
6. Invite Gmail contacts to like your page (Gmail>Contacts>More>Export).
7. Invite LinkedIn contacts to like your page (www.linked.com/people/export-settings)
8. Invite email subscribers to like your page via Mailchimp or email provider.
9. Use Facebook Groups to get likes. Join 5 relevant groups. Comment as your personal profile. Like and comment on big threads and share links to your relevant business Facebook posts.
10. Add a Facebook Like Box to Your Website. Get code by entering page url here. Add to sidebar, contact us or thank you page or contact us page.
Watch the video on YouTube: Facebook marketing free methods – Basic CPA Course-P7To keep in touch with us please follow us on: Please subscribe our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Zhostbdwebs Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zhostbd/ Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Zhostbdwebs Join zHost Academy Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/zHostacademy/
We appreciate if you like, comment or share our videos to help your friends and build a helpful community in Bangladesh.